Wednesday, June 20th, 2018
7:00pm, Grace UMC 1900 Boston Blvd.
1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
3. Who We Are: Anita Beavers, Neighborhood Historian
4. Program: Scott Duimstra, Executive Director, Capital Area District Libraries (CADL). Scott will speak on all of CADL’s great resources, events, and other offerings.
5. Community Reports:
- Lansing Police Department
- Lansing City Council
- Ingham County Board of Commissioners
- South Lansing Community Development Association
6. Association Reports
A. Approval of Minutes
B. Treasurer’s Report
C. Officers and Area Representatives Reports
D. Committee Reports
7. Old/New business
NEXT MEETING: September 19, 2018
Please Note: There are No General Meetings in July or August, but the CVNA Annual Neighborhood Picnic is Wednesday, August 15th, 6 – 8 PM, at the Lansing School District Welcome Center (fmr. Elmhurst School).